[Self-Test] Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) in Adults
Your aversion to itchy fabrics, scented candles, and crowds could be a sign of Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD). Take this test to better understand daily SPD symptoms, and take the results to an occupational therapist trained in sensory integration and ADHD.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Sensory Processing Disorder: Next Steps
1. Take This Test: Emotional Hyperarousal in Adults with ADHD
2. Take This Test: Executive Function Disorder in Adults
3. Download Are Your Senses in Overdrive?
4. Read Hypersensitivity Is Not Imagined
5. Find an ADHD or SPD specialist nearby in our ADDitude Directory
6. Research Treatments for Sensory Processing Disorder
7. Listen to “Coping with Sensory Processing Disorder in Adolescents & Adults” – an Expert Webinar with Carol Kranowitz, M.A.
Updated on November 5, 2019