[Self-Test] Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) in Adults
Your aversion to itchy fabrics, scented candles, and crowds could be a sign of Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD). Take this test to better understand daily SPD symptoms, and bring the results to an occupational therapist trained in sensory integration and ADHD.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Sensory Processing Disorder: Next Steps
1. Take This Test: Emotional Hyperarousal in Adults with ADHD
2. Read Hypersensitivity Is Not Imagined
3. Read 3 Defining Features of ADHD That Everyone Overlooks
4. Read What is Sensory Processing Sensitivity?
5. Take This Test: Executive Function Disorder in Adults
6. Download Are Your Senses in Overdrive?
7. Find an ADHD or SPD specialist nearby in our ADDitude Directory
8. Research Treatments for Sensory Processing Disorder
Updated on April 21, 2021