[Self-Test] Could Your Teen Have Intermittent Explosive Disorder?
If your family walks on eggshells to avoid triggering an explosive, unpredictable, sometimes violent reaction from your teen, then we recommend taking this symptom test for Intermittent Explosive Disorder and sharing the results with a medical professional.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Intermittent Explosive Disorder: Next Steps
1. Learn: About Intermittent Explosive Disorder
2. Read: When Anger Overpowers Logic — and Love
3. Take This Test: Oppositional Defiant Disorder in Teens
4. Take This Test: General Anxiety Disorder for Children
5. Take This Test: Hyperactive Impulsive ADHD Symptom test for Children
Updated on January 12, 2020