[Self-Test] Do I Have Intermittent Explosive Disorder?
Do you get angry for no good reason? If you feel unable to rein in sudden outbursts of rage over sometimes small problems, then we recommend taking this symptom test for Intermittent Explosive Disorder and sharing the results with a medical professional.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Intermittent Explosive Disorder in Adults: Next Steps
1. Take This Test: Oppositional Defiant Disorder in Adults
2. Take this Test: Full ADHD Symptom Test for Adults
3. Take This Test: Do You Have Emotional Hyperarousal?
4. Take This Test: Do You Have Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria?
5. Find a specialist nearby who could help in our ADDitude Directory
6. Read Why You Lash Out — Sometimes for No Good Reason
7. Download Get a Grip on Tough Emotions
Updated on November 8, 2019