[Self-Test] Tic Disorder in Adults
Use this simple self-quiz to determine if your involuntary movements or sounds may be signs of a tic disorder. Discuss the results with a trained medical professional.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Tic Disorder In Adults: Next Steps
1. Take This Test: Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Adults
2. Take This Test: Autism in Adults
3. Learn What Tic Disorder Looks Like in Children & Adults
4. Take This Test: Sensory Processing Disorder in Adults
5. Take This Test: OCD in Adults
6. Read “9 Conditions Often Diagnosed with ADHD”
7. Treat Tic Disorders with Medication, Therapy, and More
8. Learn An Overview & Facts of Tic Disorders
Updated on January 31, 2020