[Self-Test] Dyspraxia Symptoms in Children
Could your child’s clumsiness or physical awkwardness at home and school be a sign of the motor disorder dyspraxia? Take this symptom test and share the with your child’s doctor for evaluation.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Dyspraxia in Children: Next Steps
1. Take This Test: Nonverbal Learning Disorder (NLD) in Children
2. Take This Test Sensory Processing Disorder for Children
3. Take This Test Autism Symptom Test for Children
4. Take This Test General Anxiety Disorder for Children
5. Take This Test Inattentive ADHD Symptom test for Children
6. Learn What is Dyspraxia? Clumsy Child Syndrome
Updated on January 12, 2020