[Self-Test] ADHD Symptoms in Women
Symptoms of ADHD and ADD often manifest differently in men and women, many of whom grew up being called lazy or dumb while inattentive attention deficit was ignored or mislabeled as hormones or anxiety. Take this self-test to see if you exhibit the symptoms of ADD most common in women and girls. Then share the results with your doctor to seek a diagnosis.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Next Steps: Attention Deficit Disorder in Women
1. Take this Test: Inattentive ADD Symptoms in Adults
2. Take this Test: Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria Symptoms in Adults
3. Take this Test: Full ADHD Symptom Test for Adults
4. Read: “That Explains Everything!” Discovering My ADHD in Adulthood
5. Research: What ADD Looks Like In Women
6. Read More About Women, Hormones, and ADHD
Sari Solden, M.S., LMFT, is a member of the ADDitude ADHD Medical Review Panel.
Updated on October 24, 2019