[Self-Test] ADHD Symptoms in Women
Symptoms of ADHD and ADD often manifest differently in men and women, many of whom grew up being called lazy or dumb while inattentive attention deficit was ignored or mislabeled as hormones or anxiety. Take this self-test to see if you exhibit the symptoms of ADD most common in women and girls. Then share the results with your doctor to seek a diagnosis.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Attention Deficit Disorder in Women: Next Steps
1. Research: What ADD Looks Like In Women
2. Take this Test: Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria Symptoms in Adults
3. Read: “That Explains Everything!” Discovering My ADHD in Adulthood
4. Take this Test: Do I Have Inattentive ADD?
5. Read More About Women, Hormones, and ADHD
6. Take this Test: Full ADHD Symptom Test for Adults
Sari Solden, M.S., LMFT, is a member of the ADDitude ADHD Medical Review Panel.
Updated on March 2, 2021