“7 Fixes for Self-Defeating ADHD Behaviors in Adults” [podcast episode #106]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 106, learn how to stop beating yourself up and overcome other self-defeating behaviors with Alan Brown.
Listen to “7 Fixes for Self-Defeating ADHD Behaviors in Adults” with Alan Brown
*Slides not available for this episode
Alan Brown explains how to overcome self-defeating behaviors to succeed as an adult with ADHD.
- Free Download: 10 Rules for ADHD-Proof Productivity
- The Procrastinator’s Guide to Getting Things Done
- 10 Ways to Actually Beat Deadlines
- eBook: Getting Things Done with Adult ADHD
- “BEST PODCAST BY FAR!!!! Alan Brown is a game changer for the ADHD adult. Mind blown!!! THANK YOU!!! “
- “Wow!!! Fantastic guest. I hope he will do more. I now have in front of me a card that says ‘This is what I am doing now.’ Thank you so much for your insights. You are ADHD and it shows in your advice. Looking forward to more of your practical help!”
- “I always appreciate learning “fix-it” strategies from an adult who has first hand experience with ADD. Wonderful podcast—I will be able to use this information in my own life as well as with my clients who have symptoms of ADD and ADHD.”
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on May 21, 2015.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/
Updated on July 8, 2021