“Securing Accommodations: Working with Your ADHD Child’s School” [podcast episode #18]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 18, learn the difference between IEPs and 504 Plans, how to secure accommodations for your child with ADHD, and more with Matt Cohen, J.D.
Listen to “Securing Accommodations: Working with Your ADHD Child’s School” with Matt Cohen, J.D.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
In this audio webinar “Securing Accommodations: Working with Your ADHD Child’s School,” Matt Cohen, J.D., discusses:
- Eligibility for IEPs versus 504 Plans
- How to get accommodations for your child
- The pros and cons of each of these accommodation plans
- How to make sure your child is getting the accommodations he needs and deserves
- Free Download: How Do I Create an IEP for My Child?
- Transitioning to College: A Four-Year Road Map for Students and Parents
- An IEP vs. a 504 Plan: What’s What?
- Cooking Up an IEP
This ADHD Experts webinar was broadcast live on November 29, 2012.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series. The audio has been captured from live conversations (sometimes over a telephone), not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: additude.com/webinars/
Updated on June 17, 2021