“Secrets of the ADHD Brain: What You Need to Know About the Condition” [podcast episode #23]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 23, learn ADHD basics, what it’s like to have a brain that feels like an uncategorized library, ADHD strategies, and more with William Dodson, M.D.
Listen to “Secrets of the ADHD Brain: What You Need to Know About the Condition” with William Dodson, M.D.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
In this audio webinar of “Secrets of the ADHD Brain: What You Need to Know About the Condition,” William Dodson, M.D., discusses:
- An overview of what ADHD looks like
- What it’s like to have an ADHD mind
- Methods for motivation and decision-making
- Download: The Ultimate Guide to Medication
- Free Expert Resource: Secrets of the ADHD Brain
- ADHD Medication Side Effects No One Should Tolerate
This ADHD Experts webinar was broadcast live on July 30, 2013.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/
Updated on June 16, 2021