[Self-Test] Tic Disorders in Children
Could your child’s abrupt movements and involuntary sounds be signs of a tic disorder like Tourette Syndrome? Use this screener quiz to assess whether to pursue an evaluation with a medical professional.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Tic Disorder in Children: Next Steps
1. Take This Test Full ADHD Symptoms Test for Children
2. Read The Truth About Tic Disorders
3. Take This Test Sensory Processing Disorder for Children
4. Explore How to Treat Tic Disorders
5. Take This Test OCD Symptoms in Children
6. Take This Test Mood Disorder in Children
Updated on January 9, 2020