[Self-Test] Tic Disorders in Children
Could your child’s abrupt movements and involuntary sounds be signs of a tic disorder like Tourette Syndrome? Use this screener quiz to assess whether to pursue an evaluation with a medical professional.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Tic Disorder in Children: Next Steps
1. Take This Test Full ADHD Symptoms Test for Children
2. Take This Test OCD Symptoms in Children
3. Take This Test Mood Disorder in Children
4. Take This Test Sensory Processing Disorder for Children
5. Take This Test General Anxiety Disorder for Children
6. Read The Truth About Tic Disorders
7. Learn What Tic Disorder Looks Like in Children & Adults
8. Explore How to Treat Tic Disorders
9. Buy the eBook “9 Conditions Often Diagnosed with ADHD”
Updated on November 27, 2019