[Self-Test] Sensory Processing Disorder in Children
Sensory processing disorder makes it difficult for the brain to receive messages from the senses. It may manifest as meltdowns from sensory overload, or stimulation-seeking behavior, or confusion and clumsiness in everyday tasks. Could SPD be causing your child’s challenging behavior? Take this symptom test and share the results with your doctor.
Can’t see the Sensory Processing Disorder symptoms test above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Sensory Processing Disorder in Children: Next Steps
1. Take This Test: Does My Child Have ADHD?
2. Take This Test: Oppositional Defiant Disorder in Children
3. Take This Test: Executive Function Disorder in Children
4. Research Treatments for Sensory Processing Disorder
5. Read “I’m Overloaded!” Responding to Sensory Dysfunction
6. Find: Specialists or Clinics Near You