[Self-Test] Oppositional Defiant Disorder in Adults
Adults with oppositional defiant disorder are angry more often than not, and argue regularly with family members or coworkers. Use this self-test to see if you may be presenting signs of ODD.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Oppositional Defiant Disorder in Adults: Next Steps
1. Take This Test: Bipolar Disorder in Adults
2. Take This Test: Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Adults
3. Take This Test: OCD in Adults
4. Take This Test: Autism in Adults
5. Research Treatments for Oppositional Defiant Disorder
6. Read Why Am I So Angry All the Time?
Updated on November 27, 2019