[Self-Test] Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in Adults: OCD Symptoms Test
A person suffering with OCD may obsess about germs or safety, and find relief from the associated anxiety only when performing rituals such as repetitive hand washing or ritualistic locking and unlocking of doors. If you suspect you might have obsessive-compulsive disorder, take this screener test to determine whether your symptoms warrant a visit to a trained health-care professional.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
OCD In Adults: Next Steps
1. Take This Test: Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Adults
2. Learn What Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Looks Like in Adults
3. Download How Are Symptoms of OCD Different from ADHD?
4. Read: OCD and ADHD: The Polar Opposites That Are Not
5. Read OCD and ADHD in Contrast
Updated on November 26, 2019