[Self-Test] Language Processing Disorders in Children
Your child struggles to express himself or to follow conversations. Could these be signs of an expressive or receptive language processing disorder? Take the results of this self-test to a speech language specialist to find out for sure.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Language Processing Disorders in Children: Next Steps
1. Learn: What Language Processing Disorder Looks Like in Children
2. Research: How to Treat Language Processing Disorders
3. Take This Test Sensory Processing Disorder for Children
4. Take This Test Inattentive ADHD Symptom test for Children
5. Take This Test: Auditory Processing Disorder in Children