[Self-Test] Is Your Clutter and Disorganization Out of Control?
Hoarding is a serious condition linked to ADHD, anxiety, and obsessive compulsive behavior that affects approximately 2 to 5 percent of the population. Take this self-test to understand hoarding symptoms in adults and where you fall on the messiness to hoarding spectrum.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Hoarding: Next Steps
1. Take this Test: Executive Function Deficit Symptoms in Adults
2. Read: When Your Mess is Causing Stress
3. Read: Stop the Slide From Clutter into Hoarding
4. Take this Test: Obsessive-Compulsive Symptoms in Adults
5. Research: 13 Clutter Hacks for the Easily Overwhelmed
6. Download: 22 Clutter-Busting Strategies for Adults with ADHD
7. Find: Specialists or Clinics Near You