[Self-Test] Does My Child Have Generalized Anxiety Disorder?
Every child worries sometimes — about monsters or tests or new experiences. A child with generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) feel anxious about nearly everything, all the time. Use this screener test to see if your kid shows signs of GAD.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
General Anxiety Disorder in Children: Next Steps
1. Take This Test: Does My Child Have ADHD?
2. Take This Test: Does My Child Have Depression?
3. Read Treatment Options for the Symptoms of Anxiety Disorders
4. Take This Test: Does My Child Have Autism?
5. Take This Test: Oppositional Defiant Disorder in Children
6. Download 15 Ways to Disarm (and Understand) Explosive ADHD Emotions
7. Learn What Anxiety Disorders Look Like in Children
Updated on January 31, 2020