[Self-Test] Does My Child Have Generalized Anxiety Disorder?
Every child worries sometimes — about monsters or tests or new experiences. A child with generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) feel anxious about nearly everything, all the time. Use this screener test to see if your kid shows signs of GAD.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
General Anxiety Disorder in Children: Next Steps
1. Take This Test: Does My Child Have ADHD?
2. Take This Test: Oppositional Defiant Disorder in Children
3. Take This Test: Does My Child Have Autism?
4. Take This Test: Does My Child Have Depression?
5. Learn What Anxiety Disorders Look Like in Children
6. Download 15 Ways to Disarm (and Understand) Explosive ADHD Emotions
7. Listen to the Webinar “Signs of Anxiety in ADHD Adults & Kids – and How to Get Help,” with Thomas Brown, Ph.D.
8. Read Treatment Options for the Symptoms of Anxiety Disorders
Updated on November 13, 2019