[Self-Test] Could Your Child Have an Executive Function Deficit?
Up to 90% of kids with ADHD have executive function deficits. Take this symptom self-test to find out whether your child might be struggling with executive dysfunction.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Executive Dysfunction in Children: Next Steps
1. Take This Test: Does My Child Have ADHD?
2. Take This Test: Sensory Processing Disorder in Children
3. Research Treatments for Executive Dysfunction
4. Read Executive Function Deficits, Explained!
5. Take This Test: Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Children
6. Download Is It Executive Function Disorder?
Updated on January 19, 2021