[Self-Test] Could Your Child Have an Executive Function Deficit?
Up to 90% of kids with ADHD have executive function deficits. Take this symptom self-test to find out whether your child might be struggling with executive dysfunction.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Executive Function Disorder in Children: Next Steps
1. Take This Test: Does My Child Have ADHD?
2. Take This Test: Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Children
3. Take This Test: Sensory Processing Disorder in Children
4. Download Is It Executive Function Disorder?
5. Research Treatments for Executive Function Disorder
6. Listen to “How ADHD Affects Executive Function in Adults and Kids” – an Expert Webinar with Russell Barkley, Ph.D.
7. Read Executive Function Disorder, Explained!
Updated on November 27, 2019