[Self-Test] Dyscalculia Symptoms in Children
Could your child’s difficulties in math be symptoms of dyscalculia — the learning disability that makes it challenging to process and understand math? Take the results of this free symptom test to your child’s school or a learning specialist to find out.
Can’t see the dyscalculia symptom test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Dyslexia in Children: Next Steps
1. Learn: What Dyscalculia Looks Like in Children
2. Take This Test: Dyslexia Symptoms in Children
3. Take This Test: Executive Function Deficits in Children
4. Take This Test: Could My Child Have a Learning Disability?
5. Learn: 18 Ways to Sharpen Your Child’s Math Skills
6. Find: Specialists or Clinics Near You