[Self-Test] Dyscalculia Symptoms in Children
Could your child’s difficulties in math be symptoms of dyscalculia — the learning disability that makes it challenging to process and understand math? Take the results of this free symptom test to your child’s school or a learning specialist to find out.
Can’t see the dyscalculia symptom test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Dyslexia in Children: Next Steps
1. Take This Test Dyslexia Symptoms in Children
2. Take This Test Could My Child Have a Learning Disability?
3. Take This Test: Executive Function Deficits in Children
4. Learn What Dyscalculia Looks Like in Children
5. Learn 18 Ways to Sharpen Your Child’s Math Skills
6. Purchase the eBook “Signs & Symptoms of Learning Disabilities”
Updated on November 27, 2019