[Self-Test] Depression in Children
Every child experiences the blues — about bad grades or not having friends on the playground. Depression is more than just a passing gray cloud. It’s a persistent feeling of sadness that stretches into weeks. Use this self-test to see if your child is showing signs of depression.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Depression in Children: Next Steps
1. Take This Test Full ADHD Symptoms Test for Children
2. Take This Test Oppositional Defiant Disorder in Children
3. Take This Test Autism Symptom Test for Children
4. Take This Test General Anxiety Disorder for Children
5. Learn How to Help a Child with Both ADHD and Depression
6. Download “Is It Depression? How to Recognize & Treat It”
7. Listen to the Webinar “Managing Mood Disorders and Depression” with William Dodson, M.D.
8. Read Is Your Child Depressed?
Updated on November 27, 2019