[Self-Test] Does My Child Have Bipolar Disorder?
Is my child bipolar? Could my kid’s dramatic mood swings be a sign of the serious — but rare — condition called bipolar disorder? Take this self-test to determine whether to see a mental health professional to seek a diagnosis.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Bipolar Disorder in Children: Next Steps
1. Take This Test: Full ADHD Symptoms Test for Children
2. Take This Test: Oppositional Defiant Disorder in Children
3. Take This Test: General Anxiety Disorder for Children
4. Download: Is It Bipolar or ADHD?
5. Read: What Bipolar Disorder Looks Like in Children
6. Explore: Where ADHD and Bipolar Disorder Overlap
Updated on January 9, 2020