[Self-Test] Bipolar Disorder in Adults
Could your intense mood swings — alternating between high-flying mania and deep depression — be a sign of bipolar disorder? Take this self-test to determine whether to see a professional to seek a diagnosis.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Bipolar Disorder in Adults: Next Steps
1. Take this Test: Full ADHD Symptom Test for Adults
2. Take This Test: Do You Have Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria?
3. Take This Test: Do You Have Emotional Hyperarousal?
4. Learn Where ADHD and Bipolar Disorder Overlap
5. Download Is it Bipolar or ADHD? Solving the Puzzle
6. Listen to the Webinar “How Bipolar Disorder Looks A Lot Like ADHD: Detection & Treatment of a Misunderstood Condition,” with Roberto Olivardia, Ph.D.
7. Find Treatment Options for The Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder
Updated on November 5, 2019