[Self-Test] Bipolar Disorder in Adults
Could your intense mood swings — alternating between high-flying mania and deep depression — be a sign of bipolar disorder? Take this self-test to determine whether to see a professional to seek a diagnosis.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Bipolar Disorder in Adults: Next Steps
1. Take this Test: Full ADHD Symptom Test for Adults
2. Learn Where ADHD and Bipolar Disorder Overlap
3. Take This Test: Do You Have Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria?
4. Take This Test: Do You Have Emotional Hyperarousal?
5. Listen to the Webinar “How Bipolar Disorder Looks A Lot Like ADHD: Detection & Treatment of a Misunderstood Condition,” with Roberto Olivardia, Ph.D.
6. Download Is it Bipolar or ADHD? Solving the Puzzle
Updated on January 31, 2020