[Self-Test] Autism Spectrum Disorder in Adults
Could I have autism? What does autism spectrum disorder look like in adults? How do I know if I am autistic? What about Aspergers? Take this free autism test for adults and share the instant results with a health professional for evaluation.
Do I Have Autism? A Test for Adults
Awareness of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) has grown dramatically in recent years, which reflects an increase in autism tests and diagnoses — and in the public’s understanding that, even late in life, an autism diagnosis can offer major benefits and relief. Still, symptoms of autism — particularly those previously associated with Aspergers — are still frequently misdiagnosed as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), mood disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), and other related conditions — leading to poor treatment and lifelong challenges. If you recognize yourself or a loved one in the following descriptions of autism spectrum disorder, make an appointment with a health care professional to discuss an evaluation test for autism.
This free autism test was adapted from the Autism Spectrum Screening Questionnaire (ASSQ) designed to screen the possibility of ASD, and is for personal use only. This is not a diagnostic tool. An accurate diagnosis can only be made through clinical evaluation. This autism test is for personal use only.
Can’t see the autism self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Autism Test Next Steps: Autism Spectrum Disorder In Adults
1. Take the ADHD Test for Adults
2. Read What Does Autism Look Like in Adults?
3. Read: ADHD and Adult Autism: Symptoms, Diagnosis & Interventions for Both
4. Read: How to Get Evaluated for Autism as an Adult
5. Take This Test: OCD in Adults
6. Get the eBook “The Truth About Autism in Adults”
7. Listen to the Webinar: “Could I Be on the Autism Spectrum?”
8. Take This Test The Autism Test from WebMD
9. Read: Say Goodbye to Aspergers Syndrome