[Self-Test] Autism Spectrum Disorder in Adults
Are you worried that your trouble making friends, adapting to life’s changes, and fitting in is something more than quirkiness? Take this autism test for adults and share the results with a health professional for evaluation.
Reviewed by John Harrington, M.D.
Awareness of autism has grown dramatically in recent years, which reflects both an increase in diagnoses and in the public’s understanding that, even late in life, a diagnosis can offer major benefits and relief. If you recognize yourself or a loved one in the following descriptions of autism spectrum disorder in daily life, make an appointment with a health care professional to discuss an evaluation test for autism.
Adapted from the Autism Spectrum Screening Questionnaire (ASSQ) designed to screen the possibility of ASD, and is for personal use only. This is not a diagnostic tool. An accurate diagnosis can only be made through clinical evaluation. This autism self-test is for personal use only.
Can’t see the autism self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
What To Do Next:
1. Take This Test: ADHD / ADD Symptoms in Adults
2. Take This Test: The ADD Symptom Test for Women
3. Take This Test: Executive Function Disorder in Adults
4. Learn How to Treat Autism Spectrum Disorder
5. Read What Does Autism Look Like in Adults?
6. Listen to the Webinar “Coping with Sensory Processing Disorder in Adolescents & Adults,” with Carol Kranowitz, M.A.
7. Buy the eBook “9 Conditions Often Diagnosed with ADHD”