[Self-Test] Autism Spectrum Disorder Symptoms in Adults
Could I have autism? What does autism spectrum disorder look like in adults? How do autism symptoms change with age? Am I autistic? Take this free autism test for adults and share the instant results with a health professional for evaluation.
Do I Have Autism?
Awareness of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) has grown dramatically in recent years, which reflects both an increase in autism diagnoses and in the public’s understanding that, even late in life, an autism diagnosis can offer major benefits and relief. Still, symptoms of autism are still frequently misdiagnosed as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), mood disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), and other related conditions — leading to poor treatment and lifelong challenges. If you recognize yourself or a loved one in the following descriptions of autism spectrum disorder, make an appointment with a health care professional to discuss an evaluation test for autism.
This free test was adapted from the Autism Spectrum Screening Questionnaire (ASSQ) designed to screen the possibility of ASD, and is for personal use only. This is not a diagnostic tool. An accurate diagnosis can only be made through clinical evaluation. This autism self-test is for personal use only.
Can’t see the autism self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Next Steps: Autism Spectrum Disorder In Adults
1. Take This Test: ADHD and ADD Symptoms in Adults
2. Read What Does Autism Look Like in Adults?
3. Take This Test: OCD in Adults
4. Take This Test: Executive Function Disorder in Adults
5. Take This Test: Inattentive ADHD Symptoms in Adults
6. Buy the eBook “9 Conditions Often Diagnosed with ADHD”
7. Listen to the Webinar: “Could I Be on the Autism Spectrum?”
8. Learn How to Treat Autism Spectrum Disorder
Updated on October 15, 2019