[Self-Test] Auditory Processing Disorder in Children
This screener may help determine whether your child demonstrates symptoms similar to those of auditory processing disorder, which impacts oral communication and comprehension.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Auditory Processing Disorder in Children: Next Steps
1. Read Developmental Milestones: Red Flags for Auditory Processing Disorder
2. Take This Test: Dyslexia Symptom Test for Children
3. Take This Test: Executive Dysfunction Symptom Test for Children
4. Take This Test: Sensory Processing Disorder Symptom Test for Children
5. Listen to the Free Webinar “What Are You Saying? Auditory Processing Disorder in Children,” with Lois Kam Heymann, M.A., CCC-SLP