[Self-Test] Auditory Processing Disorder Symptoms in Adults
Adults with auditory processing disorder may struggle to understand and communicate with the world. Though most symptoms are diagnosed in childhood and adolescence, these lingering signs at home and work could point to APD, particularly in adults with ADHD / ADD.
Can’t see the auditory processing disorder (APD) self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Auditory Processing Disorder in Adults: Next Steps
1. Take This Test: Sensory Processing Disorder in Adults
2. Read How to Treat Auditory Processing Disorder (APD)
3. Find Treatment Options in Auditory Processing Disorder: Where to Go for Help
4. Take This Test: Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Adults
5. Take This Test: Executive Function Deficits in Adults
6. Take This Test: Autism in Adults
Updated on February 7, 2021