School Services for ADHD Children

As a parent of a child with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADD/ADHD), how do you make sure your child’s school meets your student’s learning needs?

E-mail/phone IEP staff a lot

Talk with classroom teachers

Get a lawyer

Hire a special-ed expert

Get angry and shout

Leave a Reply