Monarch eTNS: Non-Medication Prescription Device for ADHD
The Monarch eTNS device is a digital therapy for children with ADHD ages 7 to 12 that sends low stimulating pulses to the trigeminal nerve through a disposable patch placed on a child’s forehead at bedtime.
Tips for Good Medication and Treatment Reviews
- Post reviews only for medications or treatments you have used or prescribed.
- In your description, mention whether you're reviewing the medication or treatment for a child or for an adult (yourself or another adult), and as a patient or as a medical professional.
- Mention what medical condition you were using the medication or treatment to address.
- Mention the brand, dose, and period of time that you used the medication or treatment.
- Please share your positive and negative experiences with the medication or treatment in detail. Note effectiveness, ease of use, side effects; and compare it with other treatments you have used.
- Do not include any personal information or links in your review.