Happy, Calm & Focused (HFC)
Tips for Good Medication and Treatment Reviews
- Post reviews only for medications or treatments you have used or prescribed.
- In your description, mention whether you're reviewing the medication or treatment for a child or for an adult (yourself or another adult), and as a patient or as a medical professional.
- Mention what medical condition you were using the medication or treatment to address.
- Mention the brand, dose, and period of time that you used the medication or treatment.
- Please share your positive and negative experiences with the medication or treatment in detail. Note effectiveness, ease of use, side effects; and compare it with other treatments you have used.
- Do not include any personal information or links in your review.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
1 Comment & Review: Happy, Calm & Focused (HFC)
Focus Factor for children/adults and HCF (Happy Calm Focused) are supplements that can be purchased through Amazon.com. My son has been taking them for the past 2 weeks and they are incredible! Everyday is better than the last…he is able to do his homework (online summer classes to keep his mind engaged), he does his chores without me asking, and I don’t repeat myself 5-15x. I think the best part is his confidence and personality have made a comeback.