Tips for Good Medication and Treatment Reviews
- Post reviews only for medications or treatments you have used or prescribed.
- In your description, mention whether you're reviewing the medication or treatment for a child or for an adult (yourself or another adult), and as a patient or as a medical professional.
- Mention what medical condition you were using the medication or treatment to address.
- Mention the brand, dose, and period of time that you used the medication or treatment.
- Please share your positive and negative experiences with the medication or treatment in detail. Note effectiveness, ease of use, side effects; and compare it with other treatments you have used.
- Do not include any personal information or links in your review.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
1 Comment & Review: Brain Age
I’d heard good things about neurofeedback and could not afford it so I tried to find other options. My discovery was Brain Age for Nintendo DS. My son and I are both ADHD so I tried it too. It helped tremendously. I was told with neurofeedback if you don’t continue it you will still have problems (not positive about this-you need to verify). I’ve not tried it but I can tell you that we have to continue doing the Brain Age to feel the benefit of it. We’ve only been doing it about 2 months. Have to be consistent. My suggestion is to “put it on the schedule” for daily activities. I was able to find Brain Age at Game Stop for $2.00! A small investment for such a benefit. My son is very intelligent and he enjoyed it but now has gotten to levels that “bore” him so I need to get Brain Age 2.