Qelbree: Nonstimulant ADHD Medication
Qelbree is a nonstimulant ADHD medication approved by the FDA to treat symptoms in patients 6 to 17 years of age.
Tips for Good Medication and Treatment Reviews
- Post reviews only for medications or treatments you have used or prescribed.
- In your description, mention whether you're reviewing the medication or treatment for a child or for an adult (yourself or another adult), and as a patient or as a medical professional.
- Mention what medical condition you were using the medication or treatment to address.
- Mention the brand, dose, and period of time that you used the medication or treatment.
- Please share your positive and negative experiences with the medication or treatment in detail. Note effectiveness, ease of use, side effects; and compare it with other treatments you have used.
- Do not include any personal information or links in your review.
Add Your Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.
1 Comment & Review: Qelbree: Nonstimulant ADHD Medication
Qelbree is a fantastic new nonstimulant for children and adolescents with ADHD. You can begin to see improvement in ADHD symptoms within the first week and it gives equal improvement to both inattentive and fidgety/impulsive symptoms.
It can be taken once a day, with or without food and can be opened up and sprinkled.
For children start with 100 mg and for adolescents it is recommended to start at 200 mg with a max dose of 400 mg for kids and adolescents.
May make your child a little tired at first which usually goes away over time.
My most common dose has been around 300 mg per day.
A nice new option ……