Adhansia XR (discontinued)
Adhansia XR is an extended release methylphenidate medicine used to treat ADHD in children in adults. Learn about its dosages, side effects, and usage, along with how it differs from other stimulant medications like Concerta or Ritalin. Generic Name: methylphenidate
Tips for Good Medication and Treatment Reviews
- Post reviews only for medications or treatments you have used or prescribed.
- In your description, mention whether you're reviewing the medication or treatment for a child or for an adult (yourself or another adult), and as a patient or as a medical professional.
- Mention what medical condition you were using the medication or treatment to address.
- Mention the brand, dose, and period of time that you used the medication or treatment.
- Please share your positive and negative experiences with the medication or treatment in detail. Note effectiveness, ease of use, side effects; and compare it with other treatments you have used.
- Do not include any personal information or links in your review.