“Remember More, Forget Less” [podcast episode #31]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 31, Ari Tuckman, Psy.D., MBA, presents exercises and tricks you can use to build up your working memory.
Listen to “Remember More, Forget Less” with Dr. Ari Tuckman, Psy.D., MBA
Click the play button below to listen in your browser. Mobile users can open this episode in: Apple Podcasts; Google Podcasts; Stitcher; Spotify; iHeartRADIO
*Slides not available for this episode
Add ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast to your podcasts app: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Pocket Casts | iHeartRADIO| Stitcher
Weak working memory is what causes adults with ADHD to forget where we parked the car or the item we just ran to the store to buy. Dr. Ari Tuckman presents exercises and tricks you can use to build up your working memory.
This episode covers:
- The definition of working memory and how it’s related to ADHD
- Strategies to strengthen and make the most of your working memory
- How to address learning issues related to memory
- Ways to reduce distractions in order to improve your working memory
- Exercises and tricks that will help improve your working memory
- Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Dr. Ari Tuckman’s Webinar and links to his top articles
- Free Download: Your Guide To Natural ADHD Treatment Options
- “Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Overview”
- Build Your Muscles, Build Your Brain
- Like a Personal Trainer for Your Brain
This ADHD Experts webinar was broadcast live on January 15, 2013.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/