[Self-Test] Could You Have Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria?
Rejection sensitive dysphoria, or the extreme emotional pain linked to feelings of rejection and shame, commonly affects children and adults with ADHD. Use this self-test to determine if your symptoms match those of RSD.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria In Adults: Next Steps
1. Take This Test: The ADHD Test for Women
2. Take This Test: Do I Have Depression? Symptom Test for Adults
3. Take This Test: Autism Symptoms in Adults
4. Take This Test: Do I Have ADHD? Symptom Test for Adults
5. Learn: How to Distinguish ADHD’s Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria from Bipolar Disorder
6. Learn More About Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria and ADHD
7. Download Understanding Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria
8. Understand Why ADD Makes You Feel. So. Much.
9. Read the ADDitude eBook “9 Conditions Often Diagnosed with ADHD”
Updated on December 9, 2019