[Self-Test] Could You Have Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria?
Rejection sensitive dysphoria, or the extreme emotional pain linked to feelings of rejection and shame, commonly affects children and adults with ADHD. Use this self-test to determine if your symptoms match those of RSD.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria In Adults: Next Steps
1. Take This Test: The ADHD Test for Women
2. Understand Why ADD Makes You Feel. So. Much.
3. Learn: How to Distinguish ADHD’s Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria from Bipolar Disorder
4. Download Understanding Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria
5. Take This Test: Autism Symptoms in Adults
6. Take This Test: Do I Have ADHD? Symptom Test for Adults
7. Take This Test: Do I Have Depression? Symptom Test for Adults
8. Read the ADDitude eBook “9 Conditions Often Diagnosed with ADHD”
Updated on January 2, 2020