“Raise Your Child’s Social IQ: Tips to Help ADHD Kids Make and Keep Friends” [podcast episode #22]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 22, learn practical tips for addressing your ADHD child’s social challenges from leading social skills therapist Cathi Cohen, LCSW
Listen to “Raise Your Child’s Social IQ: Tips to Help ADHD Kids Make and Keep Friends” with Cathi Cohen, LCSW
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “Raise Your Child’s Social IQ,” Cathi Cohen, LCSW, discusses:
This episode covers:
- Practical tips for addressing social challenges in ADHD children
- How to improve your child’s ability to read social cues and body language
- Ways to help your child convey his or her own feelings appropriately and accurately to others
- Your role as parents in developing positive social behaviors in your ADHD children
- How to help your child build relationships with peers
- Free Download: 14 Ways to Help Your Child With ADHD Make Friends]
- Will My Child Ever Have a Best Friend?
- Parent-to-Parent: How do You Help Your Child Make Friends?
This ADHD Experts webinar was broadcast live on February 8, 2013
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/