[Quiz] Can You Distinguish Between ADHD and Learning Disabilities?
Wondering whether your child’s difficulties stem from ADHD or learning disabilities? Take this fast and informative quiz to learn more about how to distinguish ADHD from LD.
30 to 50% of people with ADHD also have learning disabilities. The same holds true in reverse–30 to 50% percent of people with learning disabilities also have ADHD. Distinguishing between the two is critical for a correct diagnosis and optimal treatment. Find out more in the quiz below.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
What To Do Next:
1. Take This Test: Does Your Child Have Dyslexia?
2. Take This Test: Does Your Child Have Dyscalculia?
3. Take This Test: Does Your Child Have Dysgraphia?
4. Download Is It Executive Function Disorder?
5. Research Could It Be A Learning Disability?
6. Read 10 Damaging Myths About Learning Disabilities
7. Listen to “What Are You Saying?” Auditory Processing Disorder in Children — an Expert Webinar with Lois Kam Heymann, M.A., CCC-SLP
Updated on October 30, 2018