[Self-Test] Depression in Adults
Depression is an extremely common and serious mood disorder that impacts roughly 14.8 million adults each year. Here, learn how the symptoms of major depressive disorder may present in adults, and whether you show signs of being depressed.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Depression in Adults: Next Steps
1. Take This Test: Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Adults
2. Take This Test: ADHD Symptoms in Women
3. Take This Test: Autism in Adults
4. Take This Test: Do You Have Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria?
5. Read: Is It ADHD, Depression, or Both?
6. Learn How to Treat Depression
Updated on January 31, 2020