[Quiz] How Well Do You Know Special-Ed Law?
Schools don’t always follow the law when providing accommodations for children protected under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act and Section 504 of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Do you know which special-education services children with ADHD and LD are entitled to?
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Special-Ed Law: Next Steps
1. Download: Your Free Guide to Laws Protecting Students with ADHD and LD
2. Take This Test: Can You Distinguish Between ADHD and Learning Disabilities?
3. Take This Test: Full ADHD Symptom Test for Children
4. Take This Test: Autism Symptom Test for Children
5. Take This Test: Could My Child Have a Learning Disability?
6. Take This Test: Does My Child Have Dyslexia?
Updated on January 10, 2020