[Quiz] How Well Do You Know Special-Ed Law?
Schools don’t always follow the law when providing accommodations for children protected under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act and Section 504 of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Do you know which special-education services children with ADHD and LD are entitled to?
Test your knowledge of special-education law for children with attention deficit disorder (ADHD or ADD).
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
What To Do Next:
1. Take This Test Could Your Child Have ADHD?
2. Take This Test Could Your Child Have an Executive Function Deficit?
3. Take This Test Could Your Child Have a Learning Disability?
4. Learn More About Dyscalculia and Math-Related Learning Disabilities
6. Watch the Free Webinar “Best Behavior: Classroom Strategies for Students with ADHD” with SHARI GENT, M.S., NCED
Updated on June 7, 2019