Ask the Experts

Pushing Antidepressants

“Despite an ADD diagnosis, most of the physicians I’ve seen try to force antidepressants on me, and then accuse me of being uncooperative. Do you have any suggestions?”

No doctor can “force” you to take a certain medication. If you are convinced that your primary problem is ADHD, you must find someone who knows more about the disorder. Often, child and adolescent psychiatrists (who also see adults) are the most knowledgeable about ADHD. Ask your physician for a referral. Don’t do nothing and let your life and career crash. Find the right person and receive the right help.

Strattera for Comorbidities