With more than 120 pages of documented research and practical advice, The ADDitude Guide to Treating ADHD Naturally will become your bible for supplementing any ADD treatment plan with tested, proven non-medical strategies. You’ll learn which natural treatments are worth your time and money, and for each one you’ll get the following:
- Citations to scientific research on subjects with ADHD
- Solutions recommended by experts and ADDitude readers alike
- Clear explanations of nuanced treatments ranging from CBT to behavior therapy to neurofeedback to mindful meditation
- Products tested and recommended by kids and adults with ADHD
The best ADHD treatment plan is a holistic ADHD plan. Learn to bring your whole body into harmony with a multi-pronged approach that is both effective and not overwhelming!
9-PART NATURAL TREATMENT GUIDE
This comprehensive report includes critical information about the following:
NUTRITIONAL BALANCE AND DIETARY CHANGES
- Learn about the foods and nutrients that directly and indirectly impact the ADHD brain.
VITAMINS, MINERALS, AND SUPPLEMENTS
- From omega-3 fatty acids and zinc to herbs and homeopathic remedies, learn about all of your options in the vitamin aisle.
COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY
- This goal-oriented form of psychotherapy aims to change behavior by changing negative thought patterns.
BEHAVIORAL AND PARENT TRAINING
- This works to gradually improve a child’s behavior through well-defined rewards and praise, as well as consistent consequences.
PLAY, MUSIC, AND ART THERAPY
- Learn natural ways for children to articulate their feelings, calm their brains, and learn strategies for focus.
- Neurofeedback training uses real-time EEG data to teach a person to produce brain-wave patterns that redirect focus.
OTHER BRAIN TRAINING SOLUTIONS
- Learn about popular in-home brain training programs like Cogmed, Play Attention, and Neuro+.
EXERCISE AND GREEN TIME
- Exercise is the #1 most effective treatment for ADHD, according to ADDitude’s 2017 treatment survey.
- Learn how mindfulness can improve attention and executive function, and help regulate emotions and manage stress.
Start Treating ADHD More Holistically Today: ORDER THE SPECIAL REPORT NOW!
The full report has even more useful information about treating ADHD symptoms in children and adults from ADDitude!