With more than 70 pages of real-world strategies, Getting Things Done with Adult ADHD will be your go-to resource for managing ADHD at work or at home. You’ll learn how to plan your day, start (and finish!) any task, and take more time for yourself. Expert advice and resources span the following:
- Tips on figuring out your priorities and doing what matters most
- Charts for planning your day, seeing where you waste time, and more
- Strategies for overcoming “time blindness” and looking further into the future
- Apps, books, and other tools to help you get more done in less time
Learning to manage your time will put you on the path towards fully managing your ADHD — and living a happy, productive life. This report can help you get there.
6-PART GET-IT-DONE GUIDE
This comprehensive report includes everything from to-do lists to procrastination. Chapters include:
THE ADHD-EXECUTIVE FUNCTION CONNECTION
- Learn what executive functions are thwarted by ADHD, and what you can do to break the cycle.
STOP WASTING TIME!
- How to get the most important stuff done on time, and stress less about the rest.
STAY ON SCHEDULE
- Pair a paper planner with digital tools to get the most out of your scheduling system.
GET STARTED. STAY FOCUSED.
- How to approach and break up daunting tasks so they get done without anguish.
KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE BALL
- How to remain engaged in what matters most and stick with even the most boring tasks.
SEE TIME MORE CLEARLY, USE IT MORE WISELY
- Better estimate the time you’ll need, avoid overbooking, and stop rushing.
Start Managing Your Time Better Today: ORDER THE SPECIAL REPORT NOW!
The full report has even more useful information about time management, procrastination, focus solutions, and more additional resources from ADDitude!