“For those children who must win every time and for whom losing becomes a meltdown and worse, we have personally found the game ‘Telestrations’ to be very successful, in part because it is a cooperative game.” – Dr. Norrine Russell, as recommended in the ADHD Experts webinar titled, “Bonding Activities: Effective, Practical Relationship-Building Ideas for ADHD Families.”
The ‘Telephone Game’ Turned Into The LOL Family & Party Game!
The outrageously fun party game Telestrations will keep your family and friends entertained and laughing! Draw what you see then guess what you saw for hilarious and unpredictable outcomes.
Casual, family, party and strategy gamers alike all agree that Telestrations is one of the top 10 board games to add to their game collection, and game night. It’s an engaging game that can be played over and over with many different ages and types of groups/gatherings – it’s a perfect group game!
#CommissionsEarned: As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the affiliate links we share. However, all products linked in the ADDitude Store have been independently selected by our editors and/or recommended by our readers. Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Full Product Description
According to the manufacturer:
- Telestrations “The Original” for 8 players is what got the party started!
- More than 1,700 words, 8 erasable sketch books, 8 dry erase markers, 8 clean-up cloths
- Perfect for families, small parties or friends; LOL fun for everyone!
- Award-Winning Party Game – great ice breaker. Playing time – 30 to 60 minutes
- No Drawing Skills Required; Stick figures & sense of humor welcome!