The ADDitude Store
Suspend Family Game
“I love that Suspend is three-dimensional, it’s hands-on, and you’re doing something. You’re building this tower out of metal sticks, and then eventually the whole thing falls down and you laugh and you start over. ” – Dr. Norrine Russell in her ADDitude webinar titled “Bonding Activities: Effective, Practical Relationship-Building Ideas for ADHD Families.”
- This exciting balance game for 1 to 4 players is fun for the whole family or for solo play!
- Includes 24 game rods, wooden base, 4 frame rods, colored die, and wooden connector.
- The game comes with several variations on the rules to try.
- Experts say the best toys are those that encourage interaction. Our toys are designed to inspire engagement and connection with your child. Many even include enrichment ideas right on the packaging. Because kids who can imagine the possibilities become grown-ups who can make their dreams a reality!
#CommissionsEarned: As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the affiliate links we share. However, all products linked in the ADDitude Store have been independently selected by our editors and/or recommended by our readers. Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Full Product Description
According to the manufacturer:
- Easy to play: Our activity game for families is easy to set up and play; this hand eye coordination game includes 24 game rods, wooden base, 4 frame rods, colored die, and wooden connector
- Exciting balancing game: The Melissa & doug suspend family game is a must have, award winning, and exciting balancing game for families; designed for 1 to 4 players, this game will have everyone hanging on the edge of their seats
- Multiple developmental benefits: Our suspend family game helps children develop hand eye coordination, cognitive skills, and interpersonal skills; it’s an exceptional screen free play option
- Great gift for ages 8 and up: The Suspend Family Game makes a great gift for kids ages 8 and up; Add the Melissa & Doug Classic Card Game Set for even more family game night fun
- The gold standard in childhood play: for more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC news called “the gold standard in early childhood play.”