Summer 2021 Issue of ADDitude Magazine (U.S. Only)
51 in stock
Purchase the Summer 2021 issue of ADDitude magazine, featuring articles about ADHD emotional dysregulation, screen time, the role of stigma in black communities, eating difficulties, discipline disagreements, and more.
NOTE: This product ships within the United States only. Please do not order this product if you are located outside the U.S.
Full Product Description
The Summer 2021 issue of ADDitude magazine debuted in April 2021, and contains articles including:
- Screens and the ADHD Brain
- The Role of ADHD Stigma in Black Communities
- Picky Eater… Or Problem Feeder?
- Reconnect with Your Stressed-Out Teen
- When Parents Disagree on Discipline
- How to Control Intense ADHD Emotions