“Stop Procrastinating and Get Things Done” with Timothy Pychyl, Ph.D.
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, learn how impulsivity and procrastination are linked, the difference between procrastination and other types of delay, proven strategies to stay focused, and more with Timothy Pychyl, Ph.D.
Full Product Description
INSTANT ACCESS! In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “Stop Procrastinating and Get Things Done,” Timothy Pychyl, Ph.D., discusses:
- How impulsivity and procrastination are linked
- The difference between procrastination and other types of delay
- Proven strategies to facilitate focus and stay on task
- How to create an intention-based “if/then” planning strategy
- How self-compassion and mindfulness can help break the cycle of procrastination
Meet the expert: Timothy Pychyl, Ph.D., is the director of the Centre for Initiatives in Education and an associate professor of psychology at Carleton University in Ottawa. In addition to teaching, Dr. Pychyl has gained an international reputation for his research on procrastination. He produces the iProcrastinate podcast and writes the Don’t Delay blog for Psychology Today. Dr. Pychyl’s research is complemented by his passion for teaching, for which he has received numerous awards, including the prestigious 3M National Teaching Fellowship and the University Medal for Distinguished Teaching. For more information, visit www.procrastination.ca.