“There are different versions of the basic “Spot It” game that are catering to different interests. So you’ll see there’s a Star Wars “Spot It,” there’s a Marvel “Spot It,” there’s Baseball “Spot It.” It’s quick, it’s easy, it’s portable. And there are lots of different versions to cater to different interests.” – Dr. Norrine Russell, as recommended in the ADDitude webinar “Bonding Activities: Effective, Practical Relationship-Building Ideas for ADHD Families.”
Test your observational skills and hone your reflexes with the award-winning gameplay of Spot It, a game of lightning-fast choices for a group of two to eight players. With dozens of awards and possible versions married to elegant gameplay, Spot It has become a global phenomenon. The game functions on a simple mechanic: 55 circular cards, each of which features a number of symbols and has exactly one of those symbols in common with every other card in the deck. With five distinct mini-games, you can be sure that Spot It will be different every time you play, and because it’s always your turn, there’s never any downtime.
#CommissionsEarned: As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the affiliate links we share. However, all products linked in the ADDitude Store have been independently selected by our editors and/or recommended by our readers. Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Full Product Description
According to the manufacturer:
- VISUAL GAME: Spot It! hones players’ observational skills and lightning-fast reflexes as the whole family enjoys five different games modes that test who’s the fastest to spot matching symbols and call them out!
- FUN GIFT FOR KIDS: This easy to learn card game is the perfect gift for boys and girls. An easy stocking stuffer idea for children to enjoy with their siblings and friends. Each card has exactly one matching symbol or picture in common with the other cards in the deck for multiple fun matching games.
- PERFECT FOR YOUNG PLAYERS: Spot It! helps develop focus, visual perception skills, speech-language skills, and fine motor skills. Players of all ages will enjoy the engaging, tactile game play.
- FAST AND EASY TO LEARN: Spot It! Is fast to learn and teach, and its portable tin makes it the perfect game to take anywhere
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: Spot it! Is perfect for 2-8 players and the average playtime is 15 minutes.