The ADDitude Store
Spot It: Marvel Edition
“There are different versions of the basic ‘Spot It’ game that cater to different interests, like Marvel superheroes. This is a super easy game to learn, you can learn this in less than 60 seconds, and it takes less than five minutes to play.” – Dr. Norrine Russell, as recommended in the ADHD Experts webinar titled “Bonding Activities: Effective, Practical Relationship-Building Ideas for ADHD Families.”
This new version of Spot It! combines different characters from Marvel comics with one of the most emblematic family games. Players try to spot the single matching symbol between two cards in a playful battle of speedy observation. Featuring some of the most iconic Marvel Super Heroes: Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow!
#CommissionsEarned: As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the affiliate links we share. However, all products linked in the ADDitude Store have been independently selected by our editors and/or recommended by our readers. Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Full Product Description
According to the manufacturer:
- VISUAL GAME: Spot It! hones players’ observational skills and lightning-fast reflexes as the whole family enjoys five different games modes that test who’s the fastest to spot matching symbols and call them out!
- FUN GAME: Fun symbols and pictures cover every card in a Spot It! deck. Each card has exactly one matching symbol or picture in common with the other cards in the deck.
- PERFECT FOR YOUNG PLAYERS: Spot It! helps develop focus, visual perception skills, speech-language skills, and fine motor skills. Players of all ages will enjoy the engaging, tactile gameplay.
- FAST AND EASY TO LEARN: Spot It! Is fast to learn and teach, and its portable tin makes it the perfect game to take anywhere.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: Spot it! Is perfect for 2-8 players and the average playtime is 15 minutes